CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Softball & Sweetness

My favorite picture of the day... She was looking at her Daddy.
Can't you see the love?

Here's Paige at bat.
They didn't win, but had an awesome double play.

Smiling at her Daddy

Sophia had fun searching for sticks.
A girl's gotta keep busy!


Sassy & Cute!

She saw I had my camera, and flashed me a smile as she walked by.


Sophia made friends with some bigger girls,
and had fun rolling down the hill with them.
(yup, we checked her for ticks after!)

What a way to watch the game... with my Daddy...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely Daddy's girl. I like the one of them watching the game with her arm around his neck. Mom

Jeff and Valerie said...

Cute, cute and more cute! Are you going to frame the last picture for father's day?!?! (-:

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

So sweet.

kerri said...

Last photo made me melt, she is a daddy's girl just like my Jennifer. Thanks for sharing such great shots.

mommy24treasures said...

all sweet as pie... love them

Polar Bear said...

That last picture is priceless!

They are all good, but that one touches my heart. :)

Mommy Spice said...

Awesome pictures...but that last one with Daddy...priceless. I have some of the best pictures of S.G. with her Daddy. Very few of her with me. I guess I'm the one ALWAYS holding the camera.

crazylady said...

you know which one is my favorite.
Everytime I leave this blog I feel like I need a makeover. ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a wonderful day. Sweet pictures and I love your header. The photos are beautiful.

Holly said...

I love the black and white ones.

kitchu said...

That last photo is priceless!

insanemommy said...

I thought she was doing "pilates" with the other girls! ha ha...I love the b&w fotos! Precious.

Rony