CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Friday, May 4, 2007

I need your help!

SUMMARY: I'm a dingbat that should have checked the CF card!!! Hard lesson learned! The pictures I missed? Paige's softball game, sliding into home (safe by the way!), and Noah's face when he saw his new bicycle. Ugh. Lesson learned.

UPDATE
: "Thank you for contacting Canon product support. We value you as a Canon
customer and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We are sorry to
hear that there was not a CF card in your EOS Digital Rebel when you
took some pictures.

Unfortunately, neither of our PowerShot or EOS Digital SLR cameras,
including your EOS Digital Rebel, have an internal memory that stores
photos without a CF card installed. Any pictures taken with your EOS
Digital Rebel without a CF card installed are not recorded and cannot be
recovered. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance with your EOS
Digital Rebel.

Thank you for choosing Canon.

Sincerely,

Michael
Technical Support Representative"



YESTERDAY: I took some wonderful pictures today, but I didn't have my CF card in my camera! I have a Canon Rebel digital. I can't find these pictures anywhere on my camera. I didn't realize I didn't have the card in, until I went to look at them, and behold! 'No CF in camera' message flashed across the screen.

Does anyone have this camera, and have you done this? Is there anyway to get these pictures out of the camera? I know of much less expensive cameras that you can take 10 or so pics without a card, so wouldn't a more expensive one do this too? Very frustrating!!!!

Please help! Thanks!
Christine

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

UGH - I have a Canon Rebel but I've never taken the card out so I haven't had that happen - did you try on their website??? Otherwise, maybe call a photo store - that is so frustrating for you - sorry.

BrendaR said...

OOHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so sorry, those moments are priceless! I'm sure Paige will have some more great games, though! And Noah riding his new bike will be wonderful pictures, too!