CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ballpit Giggles


We took out the ballpit the other day. Turn the sound up to hear Sophia's giggles. The noise in the background is the air compressor, that has to run to keep the bounce house inflated. Towards the end of the video Noah pops his head through the curtain at Sophia, and she bosses him, and is telling him to stand up! She wanted him to bounce her some more! He was happy to oblige. Check out her ladybug pajamas! I asked her if she wanted to bounce today, and she didn't want to. Must be because Noah was at school.

10 comments:

Polar Bear said...

There is nothing better than little girl giggles! :)

Love the pjs!

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Rina

Mommy Spice said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the giggles. And by the way, Noah is a great brother!!

kitchu said...

Thanks for making my day- little girl giggles are the best!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

That is so cute!!! Is that bouncy thing in your house. If so where did you get it. Would love to know - just post on my blog.

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom0

Nikki said...

Just getting caught up.
Is it possible that Sophia is getting EVEN CUTER!!!????
Lovin' the giggles.

Also, love all the pics of her smilin' at daddy, cuddling with daddy and those of her with Noah.
Too cute!

Kristy said...

How I love this blog !
Thanks for stopping by my site.
Your kids are
cute
cute
cute!!
So glad to have 'met' you !

LaLa said...

Love me some giggly girls!!! Thanks for letting us hear them.

Beckyb said...

I love to hear giggling - makes me smile!!!

BrendaR said...

This is so sweet! Toys have changed so much since I was a kid! I would've loved one of the bouncy houses! Still would!