CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

NOTE: This is the last Christmas post. I just posted 3 different posts, so be sure to scroll down to see them all. It's been a busy week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas morning, the kids get their stockings, and climb into bed with us to go through them. I love Christmas morning! p.s. Paige did get a stocking, but didn't wish to be photographed first thing in the morning! ;)

Of course this year, we have Diesel & Maggie in the bed, too! Here's Diesel posing with Noah, and the flying, clucking chicken he got in his stocking.

Noah opens his lil box of chocolates, and Diesel leans in for a whiff.

Sophia was the last to wake up, and is still half asleep while opening her stocking.


About lunch time, we went to Nan & Papa's house for a big family dinner, and then presents. After lunch, Sophia fell asleep in her Daddy's arms, for about 2 1/2 hours! She missed all the excitement of opening presents!

Here is Paige with her cousin Carolyn.

When Sophia woke up, she opened her presents.

Noah & his cousin 'E' discuss Noah's present.

I'm not sure what this look was about, but I thought it was too funny not to post!

Noah's Terraniack (sp?) Remote control thingymabob. He loves it.

Sophia bounces on her new trampoline. Go Sophie! This should burn off some energy!

Her cousin 'K' got one too, and here they are having fun bouncing together! (Sophia is 9 months older than 'K'.)

4 comments:

kerri said...

I love your Xmas photos.
I just adore Sophie's make-up table and couch.
I have to ask where you were able to get the little trampoline, this is something I need for Jillian to burn off her energy, LOL. ;)

Lauren and Ed said...

I really enjoyed viewing all of your Christmas photos. Looks like you all had a wonderful time together. The holidays are so special. Your photos are always so incredible! PS Mia got one of those trampolines last year and loved it!!!!! They are so fun!

Sonya said...

The sleeping on Daddy's shoulder is soooooo sweet!
Poor baby was too tired!

insanemommy said...

Makes me feel as if I was there with you. Did you feel my presence?!