CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Powerful Video *Tissue Alert!*

CLICK HERE I had the video posted earlier, but I realized when I watched it on my blog, it was hard to see what was going on, due to the size of the video. Click on the link, and it will take you to the site where you can see it bigger and better.

A friend shared this emotional video with me today. If you're a Christian, it will probably bring you to tears, it did me. If you aren't a Christian, the message may be even more important. This is so powerful, I just couldn't keep it to myself.

It starts a little slow, bear with it, it is amazing. Be sure the volume is turned up, the music is part of the whole experience.

She warned me it was a tear jerker, but I replied, 'I don't cry at movies'. I was wrong. So, am I the only emotional one out there?

Enjoy.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

So powerful, uncomfortable to watch, yet the best way to describe my faith...

The comfort and power of the spirit and the promise of hope here on earth and life eternal, keep me motivated.

If there wasn't HOPE, there are days, I would have wanted to give up.

Love this video, thank you for sharing it with me.

Nikki said...

I watched it the other nite and was SOBBING! I really didn't think it would hit me like that, but it did.

Sam said...

Very powerful and very well done. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was powerful. Mom

Holly said...

Oh my goodness. That was a very powerful and amazing video.

insanemommy said...

I can't pull it up at work due to "safe" eyes. I keep receiving a message that says Nudity, Sex, Lingier. Weird..

Tag. You're it!

MississippiZen said...

The first time I watched it, I cried through half of it.... the second time, I cried through the whole thing.

Our youth recreated the skit last Sunday and wow.... it is even more powerful live.

redmaryjanes said...

I think that it is so hard to watch because we all have been there. We have had the times where we walked away from God thinking something else would make us happy and everything just got all screwed up. It's an absolutely amazing skit. Yep, a tearjerker for me and I have already seen it before.

Susan said...

That was beautiful and inspiring. I t truely is a battle on this Earth of good virsus evil and we need to stay firm until the end.