CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I lost my poor meatball...



I put Sophia to bed tonight as usual. She called me back in, after about 10 minutes.

"What sweetie?" I said.
"Where's my meatball?" Sophia asked.
"Your MEATBALL?"
"Yes, my MEATBALL."
I must be misunderstanding her, but it's as clear as a bell. Hmmm... We had Chinese food for dinner, and there were certainly no meatballs...
Then it hit me.
"You mean your COTTON BALL?" I asked. Paige had given her one a bit before bed, and I didn't realize she'd taken it to bed with her.
"Yes, my COTTON BALL."

Man, I love this kid. It's the little things that make me giggle.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Maybe a meatball makes for a great facial exfoliater and she's just ahead of her time ;)

mommy24treasures said...

she is such a cutiepie.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Too funny! I'm laughing at that one!

Yoli said...

That is just so cute. I love when they mix up the words.

Jewels of My Heart said...

lol toooooooo cute!