CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm back...

Can you tell her Momma takes lots of pics of her? She's a poser!

and a nut!

The view from my mirror

Sophia pretends to talk on the cell-phone w/Daddy, while we wait for the bus. I guess she's listening here...

Shhhhhhh Mommy!


Got my new camera in the mail, late yesterday, just before it was time to get Paige at the end of the road, from the bus. So I played a little... Good pics to come! A week without a camera was so hard! Got a great deal on Ebay, brand new in the box. DH let me upgrade to the Canon XTI 10.1 mp. How many years until I wear this one out? I don't know, but it will be fun trying! :)

12 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

have fun!

BrendaR said...

I knew he'd let you get a new one! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Glad to see you're "back in the saddle" again! Love Sophie's new pics. She is a hoot! We got the sweetest surprise yesterday afternoon... a box from our buddies in MAINE!!! How sweet of you!! I will be taking a couple of pics of the kids with their surprises and posting it on my blog VERY soon. Thanks to you for being SO thoughtful!

kerri said...

Congrats, look forward to some more great shots!!
Love the second shot of Sophia!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, My Gosh! That second picture about did me in! She is sooooooooo DARLING! I'm so excited you are back in business. I was going through withdrawls. hehee
On behalf of the blogging world I ask you to convey our thanks to your hubby for the new camera. lol

Nikki said...

So happy to hear about your new camera...

Love all of Sophia's "poses". That girl is just TOO cute.

Lisa said...

So are you loving your new camera?
She looks precious in the photos.

Sonya said...

OK, how do you make the music come on when your blog is opened? I LOVE that you change the songs to go with the pictures!!! LOL!
I loaded esnips (got the link from your blog) but you have to go to the bottom of my blog and click play!!!
I want it to play like yours!

THANKS,

Sonya

insanemommy said...

I think I saw you in the rear view mirror! Lol..... I love watching her talk on the phone to her daddy. Now that's love.....

crazylady said...

while driving? No wonder you crashed your grandma scooter in the store.

Like I said, STAY off the sidewalks people!

Deb said...

Have fun with your new camera! The pictures are certainly beautiful, like always~!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Your camera is great. The pictures are fabulous!