CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

NO PICTURES HERE!

Still no new camera... so here's a meme that's been going around. It's about all I can do till I convince DH to spring for the new camera!

FAVORITE.....

Sound – My children's laughter

Late night snack – Hershey Hugs

Smell - Lilacs & Leather, but not at the same time.

Color combination - Old fashioned green & a warm brown

Nut – Almonds

Time of the year - Summer

Author – Wally Lamb

Vegetable - Corn

Male Actor - The guy that plays House

Flower – Lilacs

Vacation spot – Disneyworld Orlando, FL

Pizza – Pepperoni

Sport to play - um... blogging? That's a sport, right?

Subject in school – Shorthand (that dates me, doesn't it?)

TV channel – HGTV

Radio station - Local Christian Station, plays contemporary music

Holiday - Christmas

Perfume - Abercrombie & Fitch. I snag a spray from my daughter's bottle!

Shoes –CROCS without a doubt. They're ugly, but so comfy and easy! I don't think I've put anything else on my feet all summer long. I have tanned spots on the tops of my feet! I'd take a picture & show you, but I can't!

Candy – Hershey Hugs

City to shop – Guangzhou, China

Female actress – None.

Beauty products - Mary Kay

Item to shop for – Clothes for kids, or gifts for others.

IF YOUR READING, YOUR TAGGED.... Don't make me call you by name...

9 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Love the tag list.... but please tell your hubby, "YOU NEED A NEW CAMERA!" I am going through pictures of your beautiful babies withdrawls.... tell him he would be performing a blogging community service... not to mention all the priceless moments in time that are slipping away never to be seen again because you don't have a camera!
It was wonderful when Nicholas got baptized... My husband and I were baptized together too. Very special memories.
I have to say... that picture took my breath away too.... my Peep is just so beautiful... if I do say so myself... teehee
Hope you are on the mend!

insanemommy said...

I love your list. Hmmmmm, lilac and leather. What kind of leather? Ok, ok, I'll behave. Tell your "hot" hubby (sorry Paige didn't mean to embarrass you) that we want to see your family. Get on it. Pronto.

Nikki said...

Wow, we have a ton in common.
Cept the Hershey's Hugs.

kerri said...

Great list,I love hershey's kisses, the smell of lilacs,Iwear Mary Kay and oh my Dr. Greg. House is the hottest hunk(Ilove his blue eyes).
:o)

Nicole said...

Your song clips crack me up!

Mommy Spice said...

The guy that plays House is Hugh Laurie. Love him!!

Adele said...

I just bought this camera in January and just love it. It is frustrating though because I KNOW it can do so much more. I havnen't taken time to sit down and read the manual. If you have any tips, please let me know.
Enjoyed reading your meme. I have done this one already. :)

Holly said...

Great answers. Enjoyed reading them!

mommy24treasures said...

good list.
I kow your dh has to be a sweetheart. I see it in his face when he looks at Sophia. He will come through with a new camera... I know it :)