CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Puppy Fun...

CANE CORSO PRICELESS

So, today I let the pups outside. Remember, we live out in the country, on a private, dirt road. Maggie has to pee, so she jumps down off the porch, walks 20 feet or so, and squats to pee. She is a female dog you know...

Diesel follows right behind her.

Walks up beside her, lifts his leg (yes, he's the male) and PEES ALL OVER HER!

Grrrrr.... we knew Maggie was the smarter dog, but this just takes the cake!

They are confined to the mudroom (tile floor) until Ted gets home (working this afternoon) to bathe them.
They hate their baths.
Maybe I'll take pictures.
Maggie stinks.
Diesel is a jerk.
The end.

5 comments:

Polar Bear said...

I KNOW the pain...

Not only has Bailey peed all over Tucker and Kaeliegh a time or two, but once he even lifted, aimed and shot -- ME!

I wasn't watching him. We were both watching Tucker chasing a deer. I guess Bailey was mad that he was on a lead and couldn't join in the chase, so he took out his frustration. Grrrrrrrrr...

Gotta love 'em though!

Have fun with the baths!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I am cracking up.....I'm sorry.... ;)

mommy24treasures said...

eeewwww... poor Maggie.

Sam said...

YIKES! I tell my hubby he has PMS (Pissy Male Syndrome). Looks like your dog does too!

Jewels of My Heart said...

heheeeeee
I just love Diesel stories....