CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Paige wins school spelling bee!


Paige just came home from school to tell me she won the spelling bee for the whole school! (Grades 6, 7 & 8!) She'll go on to the next level, I think it is the spelling bee for the county. We're so proud of her~ She reads a lot and is a good speller, but didn't study for the spelling bee. I think we will do some studying for the next one, though! Below is a video of Paige when she was 6 months old. It makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word that video is soooo cute! It's Paige-doo :)
~Stephanie

Anonymous said...

she is SOOOO cute!!! And Ted... what a young fella he was back then! (hehe) Paige was such a pretty baby!!!!! She even prettier now! I love the picture of her above the video :-) I NEED to get some videos on here!!! First gotta get that cord you were talking about!! NEEDS, NEEDS, WANTS, WANTS... the list is endless! Gotta go add "video cord thingy" to my list!!! And how did you get the music on your webpage?? Is there and html thing to put music on that i can add on mine?
K... think I am done commenting...for now... to be continued....

Anonymous said...

hey... guess what... you don't have music on your blog!! LOL I actually heard music while I was on your blog because my sound was muted so I turned it up to hear Paige... and I heard music because the kids had been online playing a game and it was still open! haha So... just ignore my previous music question! :) Me