CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Awe... thank you!



I've been awarded the coveted 'You make me Smile' award!

The person that created this award said this: "the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you."

Supermom Rony gave me this award, (click on her name to read the sweet things she said about me, if you wish) and I could easily send it right back to her, but that would be downright silly, now wouldn't it? ;) There are many people I could nominate as well. However, I'm going to be realistic. If Rony nominated 10, and those other 9 nominate 10 more ... most everyone that I would have nominated would have already been nominated! So, I will rest, and smile when I look at my lil treasure. Thank you for thinking of me, Rony!

My Noah is ill today with a fever, and not feeling quite himself. Tomorrow is Sophia's 3rd birthday, so I must prepare. We're de-junking and moving bedrooms around here, and it's more work than I bargained for! I must get back to work now. Stay tuned for pics from Sophia's 3rd birthday!

14 comments:

kerri said...

Take a bow, well deserved.
Your photos always make me smile, such creatvity behind that lense.

Lynn said...

You deserve it, your take on life always makes me smile!

Yoli said...

Very well deserved.

BrendaR said...

Congrats! I always smile at your photos!

insanemommy said...

You so deserve this award. Sweet. Passionate. Caring. Kind. Wonderful Mom. Special Friend. Great photographer. Yup, that about sums it up..

mommy24treasures said...

you make me smile!

Christy said...

CONGRATS!!! YOu totally deserve it. I love your blog and it totally makes me smile and jump when Im not expecting to hear Who Let the Dogs out!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Christy :)

4D said...

Good stuff!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that Sophia is having a wonderful birthday and that your son is feeling better. The flu bugs are starting early this year.

And you are wonderfully nice!

mommy24treasures said...

happy birthday to your sweet Sophia today!!!
Hope today was wonderful!

Lisa said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday Sophia! I can't wait to see the birthday photos.

Anonymous said...

Just want to tell Miss Sophia to have an absolutely wonderful birthday and Meisi hopes she got everything she wanted!!!! I'm sure she is working the whole birthday thing just as well as Miss Meisi!!! We have just been sooo excited about the birthday this year. It's lots of fun though! We love and miss ya'll!!!Amy

insanemommy said...

Not making me smile that I'm not seeing anything new here today.... Where's the "beef"?!?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Thanks for looking at my blog....your children are just beautiful! Hope Noah is feeling better and that Sophia has an awesome birthday!