CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

What an interesting Valentine's Day it's been! Paige and Noah were home from school due to a good ole' blizzard. The blizzard warning is until 5 am tomorrow morning, with 12-20 inches of snow expected. Right now it's hailing and blowing, and we're ready with candles and oil lamps in case we lose power with all the wind. Here is Noah, in his room (2nd story), pointing at all the snow that has gathered so far on the porch roof. Sophie and Daddy are out plowing, trying to keep up with it. Here's Sophie telling Paige to be quiet while she talks on the phone, and reads the new Disney princess book she got for Valentine's Day. Daddy gets 'shhhhhh'd' too!

2 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I found your blog address on the adopting from Liberia yahoo group. I always like knowing who is stopping by my blog, so I thought I'd let you know I was here. : ) I really enjoyed all of the photos of your family and video of Sophie. She's a doll! God Bless Your Family!
Becky Avella

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Hi! We are hopefully going to adopt from Liberia. We are filling out our application for the agency right now.