CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack, & Paige is in LOVE!

Yup, I've got internet at home again, so I'll be updating the blog once more. The break was good, as I was spending too much time in blogland. I will be checking out some of my faves... can't wait to catch up.


So... about this love thing. Yup, Paige has it bad. Paige is going to be 15 in a few days. Wow the time has flown.


Let me introduce you to Leroy, Paige's love. Leroy is a 10 month old St Bernard puppy. He's 110 lbs of puppy. He's Paige's Birthday/Christmas present. He's housetrained, puppy clumsy and sweet. He likes to chase guinea hens (did you know we have 13 guinea fowl now?) and is enjoying all the loving he's getting from the kiddos.

Here he is, playing with Maggie. They would take turns crouching and pouncing. He likes to smack Maggie with his big paws, they're as big as my outstretched hand, with my fingers closed. He's going to be one big boy! He and Maggie are getting along very well. They're even sharing a big dog bowl, and Leroy is sharing his toys with Maggie.


Paige and Noah giving Leroy some loving...

10 comments:

Amy said...

OMG he is soooo cute and BIG!!!!!!!!! Didi Paige have any idea or was this a complete surprise? I have missed you!! I have lost your new cell number and can't access my yahoo mail which is where your email is! Please send it to me at darrellamytayor@netzero.net!!How is everything going, school, your job? Are you getting ready for the holidays! I can't beleive the year is almost half over, it seems like school just started! Talk to you soon, Love Amy

Anonymous said...

Leroy is one huggable pup!!! He is adorable!!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am glad you came by to let me know you updated! So glad to see you friend.:)
I love Leroy he is beautiful.

mommy24treasures said...

I do need to see a pic of Sophia this week too though! ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Christine..... I have been thinking about you and missing you too! so glad you are back and in action!
It's a good thing Paige is keeping Leroy far away from the rest of us gals...... I'm thinkin' there would be some serious hugging on the big pupper if we could get close enough! What a cuddle bug!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....he is going to be HUGE!!!! lol

Nicole said...

Love the new man in Paige's life! What a cutie! I've been needing a Maine fix.

kerri said...

I love Leroy, congrats on your new baby!!
Glad your back, missed ya. ;)

Kayce said...

Ooooo Leroy is tooooo cute! Congratulations to all of you! So glad to see you back!

RamblingMother said...

wow what a dog!