CLICK HERE to see our blog from our trip to China »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Whacha Looking At?

The other day I was sitting at my computer, in the office upstairs. (Hard to imagine, isn't it?)

I got the feeling that someone... someTHING was watching me.

Ugly things, aren't they?

They had flown up on the porch roof, and were watching me through the second story window. It was a rainy day, and maybe the fox had tried to get them, so they flew to safety.
No, it wasn't Diesel, he was inside with me. :)

Wondering where the third guinea fowl was? Sitting on 6 eggs in the shed! She's been sitting there for 20 days so far. They take 26-28 days to hatch, so hopefully she's sitting on the real deal, or everyone's going to be disappointed! I'll keep you posted!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

They're so ugly they're cute! this post was hilarious!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Yep, ugly little creatures. Love your blog and Sophia is so cute!

RamblingMother said...

Yes they are ugly. So what exactly do you do with them?

kerri said...

They are so stinkin' cute, I am just grinning and laughing at the sight of them peeking in on you to check out your blog and what you have to say about them. ;)
I want some baby photos when the eggs hatch...

Anne said...

Oh, this post just made me giggle! Don't know why... but LOL! LOVE them!

Deb said...

Oh my! I would have to agree....ugly, but oh so cute too! :)

Heather said...

So ugly they're cute!

"M2" said...

I think they are beautiful!

I miss you, I had to go pw protected
for pitiful reasons

and didn't have your email.

Hope you are doing well

xxxxx, M

Lisa said...

Ugly little things, but hey if they eat ticks, now that is a good thing.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Your family is just so fun!